Wednesday 4 July 2007

(a little more than) one week on..

1. Make earrings.
2. Multiply that by 3 2. pairs. Oh gosh I just thought of using Snitches in the design... Just used that particular idea. yay! hmm what's next?
3. Make necklace(s?) Finished 1, might do another. Blue/silver or red/black?
4. Finish the books I brought home ~slowly but surely~
5. Watch OotP. Dawn had better be free to go.
6. Start choreographing... but I still haven’t picked a song
7. Go out with us_six. only Annie ain't around (glares in her general direction)
8. KTV with tommy more people... is it still on?
doesn’t seem to be on anymore. *sigh*
9. blog more. Heh. I’ve got some long-overdue pictures…
10. Play piano!!!
11. Actually do everything I've listed above...

Oh yea, MGC sem 1 results have been posted. Did I do okay? yeah, I can't deny that. Am I satisfied? not quite, I should have done so much better. (O the angst-ridden whingings of a perfectionist...) Still, I didn't do as well as I expected, and no amount of "but it's ok what!"-type statements are going to dampen the disappointment of not meeting my own expectations.

But now, methinks it's time I quit whining and get to work on point 4.

No comments: