Tuesday 23 October 2007

some thoughts while eating instant beehoon

(no, not ABOUT the beehoon.)

We had laska for lunch in college today! which I couldn't eat... but thanks for calling me for lunch anyway, Fabian. So now I'm having beehoon with tamari sauce in my room. And a bit of yoghurt. Hopefully it will sustain me until dinner.

Oh! James has pansies and geraniums and sweet peas and lavender in his room! Haha he called me over just now, saying "I have something to show you." Turned out to be the flowers... so pretty! Thanks for showing me... I'm all happy and high now. by the way, YY, most of the flowers were purple! I have a feeling I'll be seeing more flowers next year. I really hope I get that room... pleasepleaseplease let me move in there...

And I got another nice surprise when I went for lecture just now... Clarise gave me a whole bag of bananas. Which just cracked us both up. Having one banana now... so ripe and sweet!

Seriously, with friends like these, it doesn't matter that my efforts over a certain issue haven't given any results. No change at all. But I've done what I can, it's up to you now, and if you won't take the opening now... well it will always be there. Whenever you're ready. It's really up to you now to change things. I'm at peace with what's going on. Not happy about it, but I accept it.

oh yes... did this a few days ago when I got sick of anatomy.


You Are An INFJ

The Protector

You live your life with integrity, originality, vision, and creativity.
Independent and stubborn, you rarely stray from your vision - no matter what it is.
You are an excellent listener, with almost infinite patience.
You have complex, deep feelings, and you take great care to express them.

In love, you truly see relationships as an opportunity to connect and grow.
You enjoy relationships as long as they are improving and changing. You can't stand stagnation.

At work, you stay motivated and happy... as long as you are working toward a dream you support.
You would make a great photographer, alternative medicine guru, or teacher.

How you see yourself: Hardworking, ethical, and helpful

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Manipulative, weak, and unstable
What's Your Personality Type?


Music update: Just discovered that I really shouldn't listen to duets when I'm studying. I can't concentrate as well, because I'll be too fixated on the harmonies. I've been hooked on duets and on 恋东方 since Saturday.

Aha! Finished my beehoon! just as I ran out of things to write about too... good timing!

No comments: