Sunday 11 February 2007

because 4/13 asked...

I did promise to let you all know the flight details... Don't kill me, it's a morning flight.

Friday, 16 Feb 2007, 9.35am, Terminal 2, SQ223

*covers ears to block out the screaming*

Yan, I'll be finishing your earrings this afternoon, so I'll need to pass it to you/ a courier (any volunteers?) before Friday... Dawn and Fio, I do hope you don't mind waiting till June for yours, because there is absolutely no way I can get them done by Friday...

Big hugs to
4/13 for coming on Friday, and an extra big one for HT for making everyone go! Choops loves 4/13, oh yes she does.

Oh right, I'll have to start putting up the photos again... Guess I should start with the newer ones.

2 comments:

dawn said...

Oh, me is linked here! Yayyay.

7.30am. O.O

Shall have to see. Can I wake up at 5? Yikes.

Eric said...

Noticed something bad... you should display your e-mail address as choopsies87 [at] gmail [dot] com, to prevent bots from reading it. ;-)