Saturday 2 June 2007

As the cute one orders, so I shall do

Hah. I just realised I can say that in Latin!!! Only there isn't an equivalent for cute one that I know of. ut cute one iubet, ita ego faciam. But I digress. I need to keep the cute one entertained, don't I? (Yes cute one you know who you are.) So here's a few pics from last Saturday's dinner...

Let it be known that Flamethrowers Are Cool... We got to watch them while the pre-dinner drinks and snacks were served

See what I mean?
And then... into the dining hall for the dinner (for most) and performances (for the rest of us). Well... we were supposed to get ready, but we'd already changed, so instead...

Performances. The guys' banghra was really, really, cool. And fun to watch too.







Food. yummy. I'm hungry AGAIN.

Performing with Ericius. Good song, excellent pianist, good singers... but terrible sound system. Every note from us and the piano went through the mics and came out off-pitch. And the dining hall doesn't have very good acoustics either. *sigh* I really prefer to sing in the chapel. It sounds so much better.


Random photos



This is what happens when you try to get these two to take a photo.
First, force them to stand still and not hide their faces.

Then comes my retribution. *sigh*

Fun? You'd better believe it. I think I know what to do for next year's already... ahahaha

dots. I started on this post at 11am on Saturday. and there are just so many pics and such a slow connection that it takes aaaaaaaaaages to upload them all. That's why I'm only posting now. sigh... I can't believe it took that long. but! It's done!!!

No comments: