Friday 31 August 2007

Kai knows I'm impulsive

...and by the end of this post she'll be glad I was impulsive on Tuesday afternoon.

So there I was, quite exhausted after finishing up some anatomy. And I looked out the window and saw a rainbow shimmering, its beauty ephemeral. Then I was out the door and on the field just in front of my block, camera in hand, trying to get a good shot of the camera.
But the trees were in my way... so off I went to Matilda Bay to get a better angle. Hopefully. Unfortunately the traffic was against me... so I had to wait quite a while to actually cross the road... which also meant that the rainbow was disappearing while I waited.

From this:
To this:
And then I decided to take a few more shots...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey yr photo skill has improved.

Anonymous said...

i'm glad ur impulsive too! =p

the lovable one

Anonymous said...

choopsies!! me luvs yoo..=)

the crazy one