Friday 10 August 2007

randomness

Hi Nadia!!! I didn't know you read my blog until you mentioned it yesterday... so I'll try to update it more often, k? Haha I think my posts are so long because I don't update that often.

*****

I'm getting sick of the rain... but well, it's winter, I didn't expect it to be dry either. My umbrella hasn't inverted yet, and I hope it won't.

Take Monday for example. It was so wet, there were ducks having breakfast in the quad.
I was so amused, I just had to take a photo. Even if I did get weird looks and comments like "You ran ALL THE WAY from your room just to take photos of a couple of DUCKS?!" Ducks are cute.

It rained AGAIN when we went over to Joel's (Maisie is so cute!!! I want to go play with her again!) Then it stopped when we got back to school for MGC. Only to start again when the session ended... what the...

The good thing is, it didn't rain while we were out for lunch yesterday (thanks Weihao!!). I wonder what people must have been thinking... a group of asian kids, most in red and white, walking and laughing down Northbridge, having dimsum and bubble tea for lunch. Not that we cared.
Then last night, we went to the Tav to watch the NDP. I feel somewhat cheated though... we got there thinking YAY! We get to watch it even though we can't go home. And then, we found out it was the preview parade. Honestly, MPs were never that young. And I really don't like the guy who got out of the Murcielago and ruined the whole image of the car by prancing and spinning around in such a gay manner. Still, it was something to be able to watch the parade. And honestly, when else would we get the chance to hear the national anthem being played here?

Maybe I'm just homesick. I certainly was earlier this week.

Oh yes before I forget.... photos from last Saturday's formal dinner...
jing jing! jing-a-ling... jing-a-what... jingle bells
trying to yank Sheng's tie off him. Mickey Mouse tie. cute.
oh man... no comments.
So Kai, I'm nuts, aren't I? It was freezing (and raining!) that night, and I went in that little dress. Without the shawl, for the most part.

I've spent enough time in front of the com... time to study. It's too cold to iron now... bleh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey!isn't those 2 good looking dudes chris from sg idol and fabian who owns loads of stuff??!

you're in good company!

jie said...

hmm who's this please?

you're right about Chris, but I know Fabian as more than just a person who owns lots of stuff...

Anonymous said...

choopsies...the necklace DOES go well with the dress!! ^_^ ^_^ hee~

hope you're feeling better! :) go check us_six mail. and edit your add if need be. heh~

luv ya~

the sane one.