Thursday 24 July 2008

I'm not ready to go back... it's not that I don't want to start school. I no longer dread the amount I have to study and the endless contact hours. And so what if I have to handle my own laundry, my own chores, my discipline? I'm almost done packing, I just need another hour or two and I'm good to go.

But I don't want to. Because its not everyday that you get to see people who just understand you. People who, even if they scrutinise your every move, do it out of concern and not boredom. People who aren't 5h away. or more. by plane.

Remember when I made the full set? I can replace this.... but I can't replace you...

Thank goodness for spontaneity... Its just unbelievable that we've not been able to meet as a full group for ages... at best, it's six minus one. I really enjoyed last night's dinner... We'll keep to that promise of another dinner date WITH some dairy products for December, yes? so... "spontaneous much?" And ESTHER WHERE ARE YOU?!
meh.
taken so long ago... the last time we were all together.

Ah well. time to finish packing! meep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:):)

my cheeks look so fat in the photo! argh!! :P