Wednesday 16 July 2008

photos!

I should be asleep... my eyes are grainy and I'm yawning so much that I can't sing properly. But my thoughts are flitting around, lighting on different people, different situations, writing the what-ifs and trying to answer the whys.

hm... guess I could put up some photos... they're long overdue anyway. And maybe sorting through them will calm me enough to catch those thoughts and stuff them back where they belong for the night.

IFD Hawaii!

all the pretty garlanded girls... and that was the first time I ever talked to Erica. she's so sweet! haha.
Benedict you sneaky photographer... but thank you!
My neighbour and I and the flower that I really didn't want to throw away. haha I did wonder what you guys were doing at that table...
haha Fabian's shirt! see. you can stick to the Hawaiian theme and still be formal...I tried to take as many photos as possible before my camera died... I think this is quite possibly the last one I managed to get that night. wannabe models.... *ahem*

I'd say it was a pretty good night... more to come next sem!

No comments: