Wednesday 2 July 2008

this (probably) wouldn't have happened in college

Yayyy finally home!!! Finally got to see Kai and Annie and Zhai and YY and just walk around and talk. Coming home always makes me so happy... even if I do get bullied. And made to take things from the highest shelves because stuff for YY has to be placed at her eye level and therefore too high for the rest to reach. It was especially fun yesterday cos YY had no idea what was going to happen.

And then we forgot the take the cake from my fridge after dinner. How is it possible to forget the cake on someone's birthday? dear YY's cake is still languishing in my fridge.

I say it (probably) wouldn't have happened in college simply because of the typical birthday plans we have in college, where we usually lure people to wherever the cake is. It's a different story altogether when you intend to bring the cake to someone's house. Oh well....

So now I'm free to reveal that I'm actually home. Its all because of you, ok YY? All for you. To give you a nice big (belated) birthday surprise. And since you pressed me for an answer, you left me with absolutely NO CHOICE but to blatantly lie about not coming home for the month. Just to keep up the charade, I decided not to blog after the exams, even though I was more than free to do it. I'd probably have slipped up with something about packing... and then the game would be over.

Argh. Its too hot. and sticky. Really really miss Perth weather now... something like 18ÂșC would be heavenly. Kai, pretend you didn't just read that.

Ok. enough of my disjointed thoughts and strange rambling... I'll write more later.

No comments: